Each one of our 26 sites includes:
- 30 or 50 amp power service
- Courtesy Cable TV
- Water, Sewer and Trash
- Courtesy Wi-Fi (see policies) throughout the resort
- Courtesy Wi-Fi available at Rio Riverside Pavilion
- IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR 2021: The Resort will not be completely restored from Hurricane Sally related repairs and construction, and some common areas and amenities will not be available during 2021. We no longer offer a bath house, but we do still offer a laundry facility that is open 24/7. Cable service will be limited during 2021, and we will not have our WIFI systems restored until 2022.
- Private beach access with private boardwalk and dune walkover (just across the street from our entrance)
- Dog Park (small, not fenced area for your little friends to do their business)
- Shade Tree Hammock Island by the River
- Riverside Lounging Areas with lots of sitting areas and picnic tables
- Riverside Sunset Decks (great for gatherings, waterfront dining, sunset cocktails and just relaxing on the water)
- On-Site Rental Management Office (Open Monday – Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Closed on Saturday & Sunday)
- Beach chair and umbrella rentals (offered by third party at the beach)
- Riverside grilling area (with gas grills and charcoal grills, you bring your own charcoal grills)
- Local nearby boat, watercraft and recreational rentals (offered by Flora Bama, inquire in office)
- Satellite Dish Friendly RV Sites (unobstructed placement)
- Boat slip rentals available (no lifts, no utilities)
- Fishing and crabbing from pier
- Dolphin and Bird Watching
- Great Kayaking, Boating and Boarding from the resort bayside
- Laundry room with iron and ironing board
- RV Sites accommodate up to 42′ Motor Coaches, 42′ 5th Wheels, and 38′ Travel Trailers
- RV Sites feature concrete RV pad and brick pavers
- Handicap friendly / accessible resort
- Full-time, on-site Resort Camp Hosts (hosts are on duty 24/7/365)
- Pet friendly!
- Best Sunsets on the Alabama – Florida Gulf Coast!
- Parrothead friendly!