Each one of our 26 sites includes:
- 30 or 50 amp power service
- Courtesy Cable TV
- Water, Sewer and Trash
- Courtesy Wi-Fi (see policies) available throughout the resort (currently under construction not available)
- Courtesy Wi-Fi available at the Rio Riverside Pavilion (currently under construction not available)
- Courtesy Wi-Fi available at the office (currently available for your convenience on the office porch)
- IMPORTANT NOTICE EFFECTIVE 2022: The Resort is excited to announce that we have completed all of our Hurricane Sally related repairs and improvements. The only project that remains incomplete as of summer 2022 is the installation of our new Cox TV cable and Internet systems.
- For those who have visited the Playa del Rio prior to Hurricane Sally, please note that we no longer offer a bath house (under our FL licensing, all RVs are required to be fully self-contained with water, sewer tanks and bathrooms).
- The Playa del Rio is all about the water…. we have our own private beach access, and boat marina and a beautiful Riverside Pavilion for family and friend gatherings …. WE DO NOT HAVE A SWIMMING POOL!
- Private beach access with private boardwalk and dune walkover (just across the street from our entrance)
- Dog Park (small, not fenced area for your little friends to do their business)
- Shade Tree Hammock Island by the River
- Riverside picnic areas for gatherings with your family and friends
- Riverside Lounging Areas with lots of sitting areas and picnic tables
- Riverside Sunset Decks (great for gatherings, waterfront dining, sunset cocktails and just relaxing on the water)
- On-Site Rental Management Office (Open Monday – Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Closed on Saturday & Sunday)
- Beach chair and umbrella rentals (offered by third party at the beach during the in-season and peak-season)
- Riverside grilling area (with gas grills and charcoal grills, you bring your own charcoal grills)
- Local nearby boat, watercraft and recreational rentals (offered by Flora Bama, inquire in office)
- Satellite Dish Friendly RV Sites (unobstructed placement)
- Boat slip rentals available (no lifts, no utilities)
- Fishing and crabbing deck on the riverside marina
- Dolphin and Bird Watching
- Great Kayaking, Boating and Boarding from the resort bayside
- Laundry room with iron, ironing board and folding table (open 24/7/365)
- RV Sites accommodate up to 42′ Motor Coaches, 42′ 5th Wheels (bumper to hitch), and 38′ Travel Trailers (bumper to hitch)
- RV Sites feature concrete RV pad, brick paver patios and brick paver car parking spaces
- Handicap friendly / accessible resort
- Full-time, on-site Resort Camp Hosts (hosts are on duty 24/7/365)
- Pet friendly!
- Best Sunsets on the Alabama – Florida Gulf Coast!
- Parrothead friendly!