Each one of our 26 sites includes:
- 30 or 50 amp power service
- Courtesy Cable TV
- Water, Sewer and Trash
- Courtesy Wi-Fi (see policies) throughout the resort
- Courtesy Wi-Fi available at Rio Riverside Pavilion
- IMPORTANT NOTICE EFFECTIVE 2022: The Resort will not be completely restored from Hurricane Sally related repairs and construction, and some common areas and amenities will not be available during the spring and summer of 2022. Please note that we no longer offer a bath house (all RVs are required to be self-contained), but we do still offer a laundry facility that is open 24/7. Cable service will be limited during the summer of 2022, and we will not have our WIFI systems restored until the late part of summer of 2022.
- Private beach access with private boardwalk and dune walkover (just across the street from our entrance)
- Dog Park (small, not fenced area for your little friends to do their business)
- Shade Tree Hammock Island by the River
- Riverside Lounging Areas with lots of sitting areas and picnic tables
- Riverside Sunset Decks (great for gatherings, waterfront dining, sunset cocktails and just relaxing on the water)
- On-Site Rental Management Office (Open Monday – Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Closed on Saturday & Sunday)
- Beach chair and umbrella rentals (offered by third party at the beach)
- Riverside grilling area (with gas grills and charcoal grills, you bring your own charcoal grills)
- Local nearby boat, watercraft and recreational rentals (offered by Flora Bama, inquire in office)
- Satellite Dish Friendly RV Sites (unobstructed placement)
- Boat slip rentals available (no lifts, no utilities)
- Fishing and crabbing from pier
- Dolphin and Bird Watching
- Great Kayaking, Boating and Boarding from the resort bayside
- Laundry room with iron and ironing board
- RV Sites accommodate up to 42′ Motor Coaches, 42′ 5th Wheels, and 38′ Travel Trailers
- RV Sites feature concrete RV pad and brick pavers
- Handicap friendly / accessible resort
- Full-time, on-site Resort Camp Hosts (hosts are on duty 24/7/365)
- Pet friendly!
- Best Sunsets on the Alabama – Florida Gulf Coast!
- Parrothead friendly!